April 6-9, 2017 – Palm Beach, Fl.
Roger Dean Stadium and complex
This is the event that put PATP on the map!!
The number one Spring Training event for the men’s league player!! You’ll play 7 games over 4 days at one of America’s premier spring training facilities….Roger Dean Stadium.
You’ll be treated like a major leaguer with a locker in one of the club houses, lunch daily and your uniforms will be hanging up cleaned and ready to go the next morning. Singles, groups and teams can sign up.
The trip includes the following:
- Play 7 games over 4 days, with one of them in the Stadium
- An early arrival practice on Wednesday complete with all the screens and pitching machine on 2 of the back fields.
- Lunch the first 3 days at J.J. Muggs Sports Grille directly outside the park.
- A locker with your name plate on it in either the Marlins or Cardinals side of camp, with a cold beverage waiting for you after your last game.
- Your uniforms laundered the first 3 nights and hung up in your locker the next morning.
- Both a full rules and modified rules division.
- A huge head start to your season back home as you work out all those winter kinks and get ready for your local league.
Space is limited, sign up today!!
Regular Single player: $525
Team Rate to 12, regular: $5500
Play At The Plate