PALM BEACH CLASSIC
April 4-7, 2019
Palm Beach, Fl.
Roger Dean Stadium and complex
Play at the Plate Baseball is thrilled to announce that we will be returning to Roger Dean Stadium and Complex next April 4-7, 2019 for the 16th Annual Palm Beach Classic!!!
We have reduced the price already from $525 to $485 and now you can save even more and pay just $395.
We have had extensive talks about our future there and the front office headed by GM Mike Bauer have gone the extra mile to keep our signature event where PATP started its business in 2004.
We will once again have the large locker room in the Cardinals side of camp and will again play on manicured back fields and of course one of the finest stadiums in America today…Roger Dean.
We have already contacted the hotels to get the block of rooms ready for us. And we are reducing the price a few bucks too! We will dispense with the lunch being included in the package but will make sure that the eateries in the immediate area agree to offer all our players and guests a discount. We’ll also increase the lunch period a few minutes. But more importantly we’re staying in Palm Beach County!!
Wait there’s more…while we are reducing the fee from $525 to $485 per player, you’ll have the chance in a week or so to sign up for $395 during our annual summer sale. In the last 5 years since we started the Summer Sale generally over 50% of the players who join us in Palm Beach sign up and save. So heads up for the sale!
Once again, thanks to the front office for getting the deal done to keep the best tournament in adult baseball today where it belongs…..Roger Dean Stadium!
Yeah baby Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the event that put PATP on the map!!
The number one Spring Training event for the men’s league player!! You’ll play 7 games over 4 days at one of America’s premier spring training facilities….Roger Dean Stadium.
You’ll be treated like a major leaguer with a locker in one of the club houses, lunch daily and your uniforms will be hanging up cleaned and ready to go the next morning. Singles, groups and teams can sign up.
The trip includes the following:
- Play 7 games over 4 days, with one of them in the Stadium
- An early arrival practice on Wednesday complete with all the screens and pitching machine on 2 of the back fields.
- Lunch the first 3 days at J.J. Muggs Sports Grille directly outside the park.
- A locker with your name plate on it in either the Marlins or Cardinals side of camp, with a cold beverage waiting for you after your last game.
- Your uniforms laundered the first 3 nights and hung up in your locker the next morning.
- Both a full rules and modified rules division.
- A huge head start to your season back home as you work out all those winter kinks and get ready for your local league.
Play At The Plate